Saturday, May 8, 2010

bethenny frankel baby

bethenny frankel baby
Everybody's favorite housewife, is the labor market Skinny Girl! Bethenny Frankel went into labor late Thursday evening, the source for Life & Style.Furthermore, reports Life & Style from the following statement:Oh, baby! Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel in New York City are unemployed, the source told Life & Style. "Her water broke at 12:46 clock it is now in the hospital," says a friend close to the reality star, who recently married entrepreneur Jason hopsBethenny and baby are running a little ahead of schedule, as the mama-to-be's due date was set for early June. “I was at an age when I said, 'You know what, if I get pregnant it will be a blessing,'" Bethenny told Life & Style at her bridal shower on March 21. Bethenny and Jason tied the knot at the Four Seasons in NYC on March 28. The couple plan to be surprised with the sex of their newest addition, though Bethenny has her fingers crossed for a girl. "I hope the way I'm carrying doesn't mean I'm having a boy," Bethenny told Life & Style.While Bethenny isn’t really people’s favorite on RHONYC, she was always known for speaking her mind and for being completely infectious. But I hope for her sake that she does have a girl, since, um, she’s made it abundantly clear she wants a girl. I hope she doesn’t end up having to eat her words, or defend what she says to anyone – including those nosy and judgmental housewives.

No comments:

Post a Comment